WHAT YOU GET?
What is a Virtual Assistant?
- The Definition and Origins of the Term VA
- What Does a VA Do?
- Designing Your Business: Deciding What Services to Offer
- No Education Required! 7 Simple Skills for VA Success
- The Benefits of Being a VA
How to Find and Pitch VA Jobs
- Where to Look First for VA Jobs
- How to Land Your First Client
- Perfecting Your Pitch
- How to Get More Clients by Referrals
Pricing Services and Getting Paid
- How Much Should a Beginner VA Charge?
- The Foolproof Formula to Calculate an Accurate Hourly Rate
- How to Raise Prices Over Time
- Stop Charging Hourly! 3 Other Ways to Price VA Services
- How to Send Invoices and What You Need to Know About PayPal
Building Client Relationships the Right Way
- 6 Must-Haves for Your VA Contract
- How to Onboard Your Clients Like a Pro
- Setting Client Boundaries
- Overcoming 6 Common Client Objections
- How to Part Ways Gracefully When You Fire a Client
Running the Day-to-Day as a $10K VA®
- Creating a Schedule that Works
- Productivity: How to Get a Lot Done in a Little Amount of Time
- Juggling Multiple Client Responsibilities
Making Your Business Legit
- Building a Portfolio
- How to Market Your Business
- Do You Need a Business Plan?
- An Introduction to Taxes
- Deciding How to Pay Yourself
- Defending Your Workday
Up-Level your VA Business
- Earning More as a One Woman (or Man) Show
- Creating Systems for Faster Work
- Outsourcing and Creating a VA Agency
- The $10K VA® Mindset