WHAT YOU GET?
1. THE WRITE YOUR SITE WORKBOOK:
A prompt-packed workbook to help you write every word of your website
The Write Your Site Workbook makes writing your website easier than ever. With 300+ writing prompts and 200+ examples, it’s as close to hiring us to write your website as it gets, for WAY less money. Plus, every copy comes with our Strategic Website Copy Outline for free.
We took our bestselling website copywriting strategy, and made it PLUG-AND-PLAY! With over 300 writing prompts and 200 examples, this workbook makes DIYing strategic website copy EASIER (AND FASTER!) THAN EVER. It’s as close to hiring us to write your website as it gets.
THE COPY STRATEGY
Our signature copywriting strategy behind the Home, About, Services, and Contact pages of websites for service providers
THE WRITING PROMPTS
300+ writing prompts (!!!) to help you write every single word of your website (literally — these aren’t just sentence starters, they’re full paragraphs!)
200+ examples (all written by yours truly!) to help you see the prompts in action, give you KILLER inspiration, and make writing easier!
2. THE STRATEGIC SALES PAGE TEMPLATE:
How to write a long-form sales page that leads your people to “yes”
Whether you’re selling a masterclass, a course, a signature service, or a high-ticket product, YOU NEED a strategic sales page to bring in sales on repeat. We’ll show you the exact strategy we use to make websites run on autopilot and bring customers to “buy”, again and again.
- The stories (lies) we tell ourselves about sales…and the truth
- The research you need to conduct before you start writing your sales page
- The Sales Page Prep Q&A Workbook with every question you need to answer
- The Strategic Sales Page Outline of every section you need on your sales page
- A breakdown of every section with prompts to make writing easy
- Design tips to keep in mind to give your customers a user-friendly experience
3. THE ULTIMATE HEADLINE HELPER:
A step-by-step guide to writing headlines that get clicked
Your headlines will be your most-read words on your website or blog, so make them count. Snag our favorite headline prompts and learn how to craft headlines that grab attention AND show your value, right from the start.
- The exact research, planning, and writing steps to craft the ultimate headline
- Journal prompts to find your features, benefits and deep benefits
- How to turn your deep benefit Into an attention-grabbing hero headline
- 20 Website headline formulas we love and 22 blog headline formulas we love
- 99 Epic power words to make all of your headlines clickable
- The 10 rules for happy headlines and a deep benefit checklist
4. THE RAVE REVIEW GUIDE:
The exact questions to ask for 5-star social proof, every time.
Have you ever bought something online because the reviews were just so dang good? It’s not just you — social proof is one of the best ways to convert. We’ll show you how to craft 5-star reviews that bring in the sales, whether you’ve had 1 customer or 1,000.
Social proof is one of the best ways to convert your people — when it’s done right. This is the exact process we use to get reviews that make customers choose you over the competition.
- How to go from a good review to a rave (aka high-converting) review
- The exact questions to ask past customers to get rave reviews
- Email templates to make requesting reviews fast and simple
- How to sweeten the deal to optimize your number of review responses
- How to craft your rave reviews (without changing the words)
- Review FAQs to answer all of your burning questions
5. THE STRATEGIC WEB COPY OUTLINE:
A section-by-section breakdown of the 4 pages your website needs.
Want to write a website that stands out from the rest? We’re spilling our go-to formula for writing websites for coaches, creatives, and service providers that get noticed. Delivered in an editable Google Doc, this outline will walk you through the 4 pages your website needs, section by section. Use it to write your site or plan your design — or both!
- Our signature strategic outline for the 4 main pages you need on your website, including:
10 sections you need on your Home page
9 sections you need on your Services page
The types of copy you need on every section, from headlines to CTAs
Lightly wire-framed copy to help you see the final picture
9 sections you need on your About page
5 sections you need on your Contact page
- The types of copy you need on every section, from headlines to CTAs
- Lightly wire-framed copy to help you see the final picture
- Delivered in an editable Google Doc — the perfect starting place to write your site