As a Content Marketing Specialist
Businesses Need Content Marketers
(…Who Actually Know What They’re Doing)
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of content marketing.
If you’re here, you already know it’s an essential aspect of any digital marketing strategy, because content marketing:
- Builds authority and credibility…
- Engages and nurtures both prospects and customers by providing ACTUAL value, and most importantly it…
- Enables your message to spread to new audiences organically (i.e. for free!)…
In other words, content marketing delivers traffic, leads and customers: The lifeblood of any business.
So that’s why businesses need content marketers.
There’s just one problem: Most so-called “content marketers” don’t know what they’re doing.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you’re an individual…
…this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “content marketer,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that businesses trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better marketer.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at DigitalMarketer. (And without tooting our horn too much, we’re pretty good at this stuff!)
And we held nothing back.
These are the same systems and strategies our internal team uses to grow all our different blog and authority properties, taught by our Editorial Director (the person in charge of all the content and social marketing at DigitalMarketer), Russ Henneberry.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn the latest and greatest tactics (that actually work)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
…this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a business owner…
…maybe you don’t need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest content marketing strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the team at DM receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your company.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re an agency or other marketing professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the work you’re already doing.
Either way, if you expect the best for your company, then this course and certification is for you.
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- The Content Marketing Mastery Course
- 6 Core Modules
- 40 Video Lessons
- 6 Handouts (4 worksheets and 2 flowcharts)
- 6 Quizzes (one for each module)
Plus, upon successful completing of the course and all exams you will also receive:
- A badge designating you as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Content Marketing Specialist
Course Details and Description
Module 1: Creating Your Customer Avatar
- Lesson 1: Start Here
- Lesson 2: What To Expect
- Lesson 3: The What and Why of Content Marketing
- Lesson 4: Creating a Customer Avatar
- Lesson 5: Content Technology
- Lesson 6: The Marketing Funnel
Module 2: Top of Funnel Content
- Lesson 1: TOFU Goals
- Lesson 2: TOFU Content Types
- Lesson 3: TOFU Metrics
- Lesson 4: YOUR TOFU Content Plan
Module 3: Middle of Funnel Content
- Lesson 1: MOFU Goals
- Lesson 2: MOFU Content Types
- Lesson 3: Lead Magnet Checklist
- Lesson 4: MOFU Metrics
- Lesson 5: Your MOFU Content Plan
Module 4: Content Marketing Metrics
- Lesson 1: BOFU Goals
- Lesson 2: BOFU Content Types
- Lesson 3: BOFU Metrics
- Lesson 4: Your BOFU Content Plan
Module 5: Blog Marketing
- Lesson 1: How To Use This Section
- Lesson 2: WordPress Basics
- Lesson 3: 212 Blog Post Ideas
- Lesson 4: The Editorial Calendar
- Lesson 5: Writing Headlines
- Lesson 6: 8 Post Types
- Lesson 7: Inserting Calls To Action
- Lesson 8: Finding and Managing Writers
- Lesson 9: Writing/Editing Great Content
- Lesson 10: Lead Magnets and Blogs
- Lesson 11: Opt-In Boxes and Squeeze Pages
- Lesson 12: Repurposing Content
- Lesson 13: Blog Launches
Module 6: Content Distribution
- Lesson 1: How To Use This Section
- Lesson 2: Content Distribution Basics
- Lesson 3: Organic Content Distribution: Email
- Lesson 4: Organic Content Distribution: SEO
- Lesson 5: Organic Content Distribution: Social
What You’re About To Discover:
- How to create your Customer Avatar so you can architect a content strategy that attracts leads and buyers.
- The 8 tools you’ll need to be an effective content marketer
- The “GC = A” Content Marketing Formula that connects the dots between content and sales
- The TOFU/MOFU/BOFU content strategy that transforms ice cold prospects at the top of the funnel (TOFU) into loyal buyers of even your most expensive products and services at the bottom of the funnel (BOFU)
- The 6 types of content you need in the Middle of the Funnel (MOFU) to generate targeted leads and prospects
- 5 content types that convert leads into serial, high-ticket buyers
- Choose from 12 Goals, 16 Metrics and 21 different types of content to create a content strategy that is laser focused on moving the needle for your organization. (Building this content plan is a snap using our Content Marketing Plan worksheets)
- The 60-Second Editorial Planner document that makes content planning a breeze (Seriously… you can plan a week of content in less than a minute)
- 6 simple article tweaks (My favorite is “Hiding Easter Eggs”) you can make to any piece of content that will get it CONSUMED
- The 4 proven ways to find people that can create content for you (and the two ways you can motivate them to create outstanding content for you)
- 212 blog post ideas that guarantee you’ll never have writers block again including…
- 8 blog post types that hijack the virality and authority of OPC (Other People’s Content)…you won’t have to write a single word.
- The 11 Point SEO Health Check that uncovers the CATASTROPHIC structural issues that will condemn your website to Google Purgatory (Learning to spot these issues is guaranteed to make you a hero)
- The SEO silo process that has worked since the first blogs went online in the 90’s, stopped working when the spammers started keyword stuffing and building shady links, and now is the ONLY thing that works to get free Google traffic.
- The 9 Components of The Perfect Email Newsletter (The “Greased Chute” opening and “Drill Down” P.S. are two tactics that drive email traffic through the roof)
- PLUS… you’ll learn the 8 organic (free) and 5 paid traffic channels you can employ to spread your content across the social web (Adding these traffic strategies to great content is liking pouring gasoline on a bonfire)
If you want to see the download link, you have to be our paid member. Please, go here and choose your membership