Is a financially abundant life and a comfortable
worry-free retirement still possible for the middle class?
It is, but you must have the desire, motivation, and initiative
to take action immediately.
Web expert shows you how
to create your very own personal
“pension plan” in your spare time.
Since January 2008, spending just a few hours per week,
he’s brought in over $250,000 in “money while you sleep” income
(and not a dime has come from financial investments).
It’s like having your very own retirement fund —
only you don’t have to wait for retirement to tap into it.
A Surefire Way to Create a “Passive” Secondary Income
The Internet, of course, is ideal for creating passive income. After all, a website never sleeps. It has the potential to earn you money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So Nick decided to try his hand at coming up with the best way to create a passive income online.
In a perfect world, it would be pretty simple, right? You’d put up a website, put a few ads and products for sale on it, and sit back and watch the money roll in …
Well, unfortunately, it doesn’t quite work like that …
To be successful on the Internet, you need to get people to visit your website. Lots of them. And to visit your site, they need to be able to find you among the thousands of sites out there.
It’s actually pretty simple to set up a website. People with no more computer savvy than knowing how to send an email do it every day. But it takes a different kind of know-how to create a website that attracts enough ready-to-buy, “eager for information” visitors who, in turn, will bring you a substantial income.
That’s just the kind of know-how Nick has. A few years ago, he figured out how to build a website from the ground up that would attract thousands and thousands of visitors each month. And then he worked out a system to turn those thousands of visitors into a continuous stream of income flowing into his bank account. Plus, he did it without having to sell a single product himself.
When Nick first told me about the money he was making building these simple little websites, I was intrigued (to say the least). In my role as the Founder of Wealthy Web Writer, a big part of my job is to keep on top of the best online money-making opportunities so I can share them with our members. Nick’s website idea really fit the “spare-time, money-making opportunity criteria” people have told me they’re looking for. For example:
- It’s something anyone can do — It doesn’t matter what you’ve done in the past, how old you are, or how far you went in school … you can do this. The only requirements are a computer and a bit of know-how (which Nick will supply you with).
- You can go at your own pace — There’s no set schedule you have to follow. This is something you can do when it’s convenient for you … if you have an hour or two after the kids go to bed or a few hours on a rainy Sunday morning.
- You’ll be doing something you love — This isn’t about “work.” It’s about following your passion. This is something you’ll actually look forward to doing, which means you’ll spend more time at it and be more successful faster.
- It’s something you could transition into a full-time career — You can start off doing this in your spare time and, if you choose, transition over to doing it full-time. Which means you can say goodbye to the 9-to-5 rat race and bring in a solid income from the comfort of your home. It’s totally up to you.
- It’s low-tech — You don’t have to be a computer geek to do this. It’s never been easier, even for a complete newbie, to quickly and easily get a website up and running. (More about this later.)
I asked Nick to start writing down all his best secrets. And the result is the program I want to tell you about today … How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites. Nick’s step-by-step system is a way to make money in your spare time doing something you love that can bring you a substantial income, no matter where you are or what else you’re doing.
Anyone Can Do This …
What’s more, to create a content-rich, Money-Making Website, you don’t have to be an experienced writer. If you can write a simple email to a friend, you can do this. All you have to do is write in a conversational, easygoing tone. Similar to the way you’d talk to a friend over coffee at the local donut shop. You don’t have to use big flowery words. In fact, the shorter the words you use, the better.
You don’t even have to be a good speller or great at grammar — your word processor will correct any mistakes.
The most important thing is that your passion for what you’re writing about has to come through.
It gets even better. Because with Nick’s system, you won’t have to pay a cent for advertising to bring visitors to your website. The people interested in your website topic will find your site when they search for information and it pops up on their search engine results page.
And I’m not talking about hundreds of people; I’m talking about thousands of people flowing to your website every month. Website visitors that you can turn into a steady monthly income. (Nick will show you how.)
Why This Could Have Such a
HUGE Impact on Your Income
Before I go into more detail about how you’re going to do this, I want to talk about what I consider to be the real power behind Nick’s four-step system.
You see, once you build your first site, you can simply duplicate what you just did for a different (or related) topic.
By doing so, you’ll have not just one new income stream coming into your bank account each month … you’ll have two, three, four (or more).
That’s what Nick has done … and you can do it too.
His main website is based on something he’s had an interest in for a long time: coffee. He absolutely loves coffee.
Hundreds of people who love coffee just as much as he does visit his website every day. He’s loaded it with the how-to articles, coffee drink recipes, gourmet coffee tips, product reviews, etc., that coffee enthusiasts want.
But he also has ads on his website — ads from people who sell coffee-related products on their websites. And any time someone clicks on one of those ads and then buys one of those products — he gets paid! (Keep in mind, you don’t have to sell or write these ads. You simply place them on your site! More on this in a moment … )
So essentially, the advice and information he provides is the bait — it brings them to his site and keeps them coming back. The ads are the hook. And people are happy to buy from those ads because Nick provides them with great information.
He has also started two other websites that bring him in income each month.
Here is a brief summary of just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to reduce competition by zeroing in on one or two niches within a topic.
- How to establish that there is true demand for information about your topic to ensure your site’s profitability.
- How to create a framework and structure for your site that will make people stay on your site longer (increasing your site’s chances of generating revenue from their visit).
- How to write great content that will make your site easy to find in the search engines and your visitors will love.
- How to keep the number of visitors to your site consistently trending upwards month after month.
- Strategies that will create a consistent residual income stream flowing into your bank account.
Here is a brief overview of the first five weeks and what you’ll learn:
- Week One: How to choose the best topic for your site
- Week Two: How to choose the best software platform and the ideal domain name
- Week Three: How to create content that both your readers and the search engines will love
- Week Four: How to attract a steady stream of visitors to your site
- Week Five: How to make money from your site
In Weeks Six and Seven, we bring to you an added dimension to the money-making process:
- Week Six: Review and Q&A — First, Nick gives you a quick review of everything you’ve learned over the past five weeks. Afterwards, he answers any and all questions that you have for him.Some of the questions Nick has been asked and has answered are:“What’s the best way to handle the business side of your business?”
“Should you put an affiliate link to a product that you gave a bad review to (and should you even post the review)?”
“If you start a second Money-Making Website related in theme, is it okay to use some of the same page content on it as your first site?”
Even if you don’t have a question you personally need answered, you’ll want to listen in as somebody is bound to ask a question you may not have thought of yet.
- Week Seven: Listen and learn as Nick offers up ways to make your site more effective and compelling — Although he finds all these sessions enjoyable, Nick takes particular delight in Week Seven.For starters, he gets to see the progress you’ve made. Now, while it’s optional as to whether you submit your site for review, my advice is not to be shy!Nick will call your site up on the screen, and if there are ways he feels your site can be improved, he’ll let you know (constructive feedback only, of course!).
This is a great learning device because when he’s talking about ways to improve someone else’s site, often you’ll find it’s a tip or technique you can apply to your own site.
Take Advantage of Nick’s Years of Fine-tuning
Before I tell you how to order your copy of How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites, here are some more things you’ll learn …
- The number one mistake Web marketers make when they’re just starting out — Repeat it, and you’ll end up frustrated and wondering what went wrong. Avoid it, and you’ll be on the road to online riches.
- A simple way to find out exactly who is using your website so you can tailor your content to them — Not many sites do this, but it’s an easy way to make sure your website conveys the right message to your visitors.
- 9 online resources that should be on every online marketer’s “Favorites” list — Part of success online is having the best resources at your fingertips. These are nine resources no online marketer should be without.
- 2 reasons why people will visit your website — Keep them in mind, and you’ll always have a steady stream of traffic flowing into your site.
- 9 questions that will all but guarantee you’ll pick a winning website topic — One of the key reasons people fail … or worse, don’t even attempt to make money online … is that they don’t know how to pick the right topic for their website. This checklist will ensure your site topic will have the greatest potential for making money.
- The one thing you must do before you start writing content for your website — Too few new marketers address this important issue.
- 7 things you should do within 48 hours of publishing your website — Each one will get traffic flowing to your site immediately.
- 8 powerful ways to get even more traffic flowing in to your website — Want even more traffic? Here are eight easy but powerful ways to capture more website traffic and bring in more money.
- 9 factors to consider when coming up with the ideal domain name for your website — A poorly thought-out domain name can scare visitors away before they even visit your site. Here are nine things to consider to ensure your domain name attracts people to your website in droves.
Turning an Everyday Interest into a Virtual Cash Machine
I believe we’ve put together the best, most comprehensive program anyone could ever own when it comes to generating thousands of dollars a month from one simple little website.
After all, what we’re offering you are all the top secrets Nick has learned as a Web expert working for AOL, Microsoft, and Disney — where he became renowned for loading his clients’ websites with just the right words.
Plus, Nick is sharing all his personal experience of taking everyday, ordinary interests and turning them into virtual cash machines that are fun and easy to maintain and grow.
Remember, you’ll learn EVERYTHING you need to know to get your website up, running, attracting visitors, and making money:
- You’ll know the quickest, easiest, and cheapest way to set up a professional-looking website.
- You’ll know how to choose the best, most traffic-friendly topic for your site.
- You’ll know how to pick a domain name for your website that will attract the most visitors.
- You’ll know what each page on your site needs to do to maximize your profits.
- You’ll know how to write copy that search engines (and your readers) love.
- You’ll know how to write and structure a home page that grabs people’s interest and puts them in a “buying mood.”
- You’ll know how to attract and keep “loyal customers” by keeping your website fresh and exciting.
- You’ll know how to use internal site links to dramatically improve your search-engine rankings.
- You’ll know where to find the best and highest-paying affiliates. (These guys are looking for websites like yours to list their ads on!)
- You’ll know how to make even more money with Google AdSense and other forms of site advertising.
- You’ll know the 7 things experts do within 48 hours of publishing a website to bring more visitors to the site faster.
- You’ll know how to track your site’s performance and how to use the information to make your site better.
- You’ll know how to use social media to increase your site’s exposure and maximize the number of people who visit your site each month.
- And much, much more …
Here’s what you receive:
- How To Write Your Own Money-Making Websites program ? Nick gives you access to his step-by-step system for creating a solid, steady passive income stream for you and your family. As mentioned, it’s a “living program,” which means all improvements and updates are yours free for life.
- Access to Nick’s 7-part webinar series ? With these informative and motivating webinars, it will seem like Nick is right there beside you guiding you on to success. They are a great way to make sure you stick to a schedule for your site so you get it up and running and producing revenue ASAP.
- Access to Nick’s “best of” webinar archive ? You’ll also get access to 14 webinars Nick put on that focus on various aspects of the Money-Making Website process including 7 site review webinars. This is where Nick looks at real-life Money-Making Websites and points out how they could be made more effective.
- Ongoing motivation and support ? You’ll have instant access to one of the friendliest and most helpful forums on the
- Internet. Go here to get answers and advice and network with other success-minded people. Here, you can ask other members (and Nick) questions and get additional support and guidance as you progress along your Money-Making Website journey.
- “A Newbie’s Guide to Quickly, Easily, and Inexpensively Getting Your Money-Making Website Built and Online” ? This special report shows you the easiest, fastest, most economical way to get a professional-looking website up and running.
- 90-day plan for success ? To ensure you get your Money-Making Website up and running quickly, Nick has given you a schedule to follow with specific benchmarks and timeframes to keep you on track and making consistent progress.
- Nick’s “Goal-Setting Rituals” Guide ? This guide is specifically designed to help freelance writers achieve their goals faster and easier …
If you want to see the download link, you have to be our paid member. Please, go here and choose your membership