WHAT YOU GET?
The Launch Hero Copywriting Course (A gorgeously readable, devour-in-one-sitting series of PDFs)
Over 300 pages of point-by-point, detailed email breakdowns (PDF format, read it on your screen or print it, bind it, laminate it, keep it on your desk for always and give it to your grandchildren. (Who will teleport to you to ask, “What was email, Memaw/ Grandpappy?”)
The Launch Hero™ Bare-Bones, At-A-Glance Lucrative Launch Sequence Framework (For An Affiliate Launch, Or Your Own):
A boiled-down, “here’s what to say in your emails” template series for the whole launch—from pre-launch to open-cart to “bye bye, last chance”—that you can fill in with your own words.
💥🙏This godsend is already proven to massively drive up your clicks and opens. And so doable, it might ease you into launching before you even know you’re doing it!
VIDEO TRAINING: Behind-The-Scenes Secrets To A *True* 6-Figure “Lazy Launch”
This hot little 90-min recorded training is yours to keep so you can go back to it again and again.
The Launch Hero Ultimate Launch Sequence Checklist
Your at-a-glance godsend. So you cover all the emotional bases of a sales-goal-busting launch.
I’ll show you how to:
- Seed interest
- Whip up desire
- Create urgent “I need that NOW” emotion
- Weave entertaining stories together with compelling sales copy
- Bust stubborn objections (like “I don’t have time/ money/ what it takes”)
- Get ’em off the fence
- Keep people hooked on your emails even if they don’t think they’re interested in the product (that can change!)
- Use your early buyers as “word of mouth” evangelists to bring more and more eager beavers to the party
- Create a combo platter of trust and burning FOMO to make buying a no-brainer!
You’ll get the answers to:
- How direct should I be in my subject lines?
- How many emails should I send?
- How long should my emails be?
- How much detail should I put into each email?
- How do I keep my whole list from getting pissed and unsubscribing?
- How do I keep these entertaining and story-based but still persuasive?
- How do I show a convincing connection between the product and my own brand, if it seems iffy?
- What mistakes have you (Laura B.) made that you’d tell me to avoid?