What You Get:
Create Your Financial Base
Have you ever been to, or seen pictures of, the Great Pyramids in Egypt?
What do you think the chances are of the pyramids tipping over?
That’s because most of the time, effort, and materials went into building a solid foundation for the pyramids. It’s the reason why they’ve stood the test of time for more than five thousand years.
How you build your base is everything.
It starts by stopping the financial bleeding that is caused by high-interest debts.
This would include anything that is costing you over 12% a year like:
- Credit cards
- Cash advance loans (also known as ‘Fast Cash’ loans)
- Merchant cards for things like furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.
It might seem like an impossible task, especially when you are always playing catch-up.
But there is a solution…
I’m going to show you how you can build a $2,000 savings fund within the next 90 days.
This way you never have to worry about going into debt for a small emergency again.
Then I’m going to give you 3 strategies to help you eliminate your high interest debts very quickly.
Lead Your Money
What’s passive income?
It’s income that you are not actively involved in earning.
You need to create passive income if you ever want to be wealthy.
The majority of people have a consumer mindset.
They make money, pay the highest taxes, and then use whatever money is left to buy (or finance) things that rapidly decline in value.
I call these things consumer expenses (labeled ‘CE’ below).
I’m going to show you how you can use your money as tool to attract you more money.
Instead of following what the majority of people do, you are going to build an investor mindset like the minority of people.
Now you are going to make money, and if you do this correctly you will pay less in taxes – legally. [More on this in the Multiply Your Income step].
Then you will use your money to buy investment seeds (labeled ‘IS’ below), which are things that pay you with passive income.
We are living in a debt culture.
It’s completely normal to make $1 and then go out and spend $1.25.
You don’t have to be a math genius to understand that this is not going to end well.
That is…unless you’re a bank.
Banks LOVE it when you are SO FINANCIALLY STUPID!
They make BILLIONS of dollars every year because you don’t understand how the game works.
Well, enough of that…
In this step, I’m going to show you how to use your money to build your own wealth. Not wealth for the banks and credit card companies.
So you’re going to learn how to get rid of your remaining debts (student loans, car payments, mortgage).
Plus, I’m going to give you a lot of tips on how to spend your money in the future.
Multiply Your Income
Financially speaking, working harder at your job is the worst way to grow your income.
- You get paid for your time. When you don’t work, you don’t get paid.
- You limit the amount of money you can make because there’s a limit to how many hours you can exchange for dollars
- Working hard for someone else is expensive. You pay the highest taxes.
I have the option to be a high-paid employee (I’m a licensed attorney).
As a business attorney, I could charge $250 per hour for legal services.
But financially, it doesn’t make sense for me for 3 reasons…
- I don’t like selling my time for money;
- I’d have to pay the highest taxes; and
- It’s not my passion.
I’m going to show you how to work smart to create a side income from the internet, even if you’re working a job or going to school.
I think it’s the smartest way to work hard in this new economy.
This way, you can do the work once and get paid for it years into the future.
I’ll also show you how to pay less in taxes using strategies approved by the IRS.
Your family is depending on you to be smart with your money.
When you keep more, you have more, and you can do more.
Does that make sense?
I’ll teach you how to protect your new wealth from the people who want to take it from you, and hurt your way of life.
Don’t let it happen.
I’m also going to show you how you can incorporate giving into your lifestyle because the more you have, the more you can do.
Week 1: Create Your Financial Base
- Lesson 1 – Strategic Saving: Create a plan on how to save your money so you can create a savings fund and learn how to pay off your high interest debts immediately.
- Lesson 2 – Saving Will Not Make You Rich: The majority of people become poorer when they save their money. That’s why you have to learn how to save strategically
- Lesson 3 – Proven Strategies to Create Your Financial Base: Learn three strategies you can apply right away to save money and pay off your high interest debts.
- Lesson 4 – My Story: Hear an in-depth story about my financial journey.
- Lesson 5 – Unexpected Ways to Save More Money: Learn 8 strategies you can use to keep more money in your pocket.
Week 2: Lead Your Money
- Lesson 1 – Let Your Money Make You Money: You will create a money management system while learning about the difference between active and passive investments.
- Lesson 2 – Why Retirement Is A Lie, Your 401k & Investing Explained: Retirement is an old model. Learn about retirement & 401(k) alternatives.
- Lesson 3 – What Goes Up Must Come Down: We will dive deep into market & economic cycles, what causes them, and how you can find discounted investment opportunities in any economy.
- Lesson 4 – What Is Money: What is your $100 bill worth? See how money is valued, how money is created, and how to protect your assets against inflation.
- Lesson 5 – How You Can Start Investing Today: A action-driven lesson, you will be given multiple strategies to start investing today.
- Lesson 6 – Why Wealthy People Invest in Real Estate: See how real estate investing works to create passive income, how you can get started, learn about real estate tax breaks, and things you should look for as a real estate investor.
- Lesson 7 – Shopping with The Minority Mindset – Stock Market Investing: Ever wonder how you can make money when other people spend money? This is how.
- Lesson 8 – Lending Money – Banks Never Lose: Banks have created a profitable game where they make money by issuing loans. How can you model them?
- Lesson 9 – Should You Invest with Debt: Learn about how you can strategically use debt as an investor, and see the easiest million dollar deal I ever did.
- Lesson 10 – Saving Vs. Investing Which Is Riskier: What’s safer, saving your money or investing? We will do an in-depth analysis to see how risky investing really is.
Week 3: Interest-Free Living
- Lesson 1 – Stop Making Your Banker Richer: See how much money you are wasting by financing things & learn how to pay off your remaining debts very quickly.
- Lesson 2 – What Can You Afford: Learn how wealthy people spend their money and see how you should spend your money with budgeting tips.
- Lesson 3 – Get Paid to Spend: Credit cards can be very lucrative if you use them correctly – you will learn how.
- Lesson 4 – Should You Buy A House Vs Rent: Unlike what many people believe, owning a home isn’t always the right answer. See what’s best for you.
- Lesson 5 – How To Buy Your Next Car: Cars depreciate in value quickly. Learn how to buy a car so you can keep the most money in your pocket.
Week 4: Multiply Your Income
- Lesson 1 – Earn More Money the Right Way: Financially speaking, working harder at your job is the worst way to make money. There is an alternative.
- Lesson 2 – Create an Income Generating Machine: Not all businesses are made the same. Study how some businesses can create reoccurring income.
- Lesson 3 – Discover the Power of The Internet: The internet changed the way business is done. No, you won’t have to do any lame surveys.
- Lesson 4 – Fail Your Way to Success: Making mistakes and failing is a part of being successful. I’m going to share a number of my failures and what I learned from them.
Week 5: Be Great
- Lesson 1 – You Only Live Once: Climb to the top of the mountain so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. This is about wealth protection & giving back.
- Lesson 2 – Protect Your Assets: Estate planning, how to use legal tax shields, and asset protection strategies. These are advanced strategies to protect your wealth.
- Lesson 3 – Light Someone’s Candle: The more you have, the more you can do. Learn to incorporate giving into your lifestyle at every stage of your financial journey.
- Lesson 1 – Is College Worth It: Hear my opinion on whether college is right for you, and how you can do college the right way.
- Lesson 2 – Money & Relationships: Your partner is an investment. They can be a good investment or a bad investment. See what you can do to CLIMB to wealth as a team.
- Lesson 3 – Time & Delayed Gratification: Albert Einstein called compound interest the 8th wonder of the world. But you need time & delayed gratification.
If you want to see the download link, you have to be our paid member. Please, go here and choose your membership